Product Owner Microsoft 365
Royal De Heus has the ambition to step up in digitalization. For the past years De Heus has been working with the Microsoft 365 products successfully. However, the Microsoft 365 platform is not used at its full potential yet. The Product Owner will be responsible for the Microsoft 365 platform at De Heus, ensuring it is fit for purpose and secure.
Product Owner Microsoft 365
What will your role be?
You will work in the department Global IT (about 35 colleagues) and will ensure that the constant evolving platform is understood together with the key-users of the applications worldwide. This means that the following tasks are expected of the Product Owner:
- Setting up and maintaining a community of key users for all available M365 applications
- Make key users aware of (upcoming) features within the Microsoft 365 platform and increase the adoption
- Asses the possible added value of new innovations within the Microsoft 365 platform for the De Heus organization and implement them where applicable
- Develop ‘frequently asked questions’ and ‘tips & tricks’ pages together with the key user community
- Organize international trainings for the M365 products
Organize central license management in cooperation with the local IT teams
What do we ask of you?
A Product Owner
- Has 2-5 years’ experience in a functional application support role
- Has international working experience
- Education; Bachelor/ Master degree
- Has knowledge and expertise of the product and its importance to customer and organization
- Is able to represent customer interests and to translate them into clear requirements
- Is able to communicate with people on different levels in the organization (strategic, tactical and operational)
- Is able to motivate and inspire (development) teams and other stakeholders
What do we offer?
Royal De Heus offers you a challenging position within a dynamic and international context. With us you will have every opportunity to make an impact and to make an important contribution to the realization of our strategy.
We believe our people are the engine of our growth; they are the driving force behind our ambitious goals. That is exactly why we invest in developing your talents. With us you get all the space to learn, grow and collaborate with colleagues all over the world. In short, an inspiring and enterprising working environment!
- A challenging position of 32-40 hours per week within a company that is constantly evolving;
- 25 vacation days on a full-time basis plus the option to purchase an additional 10 days on an annual basis;
- A hybrid workplace, where you can work partially from home;
- Discount on a gym membership via ‘Bedrijfsfitness Nederland’
- Growth and development opportunities. We like people who keep raising the bar for themselves and we like to invest in our people;
- An entrepreneurial and informal corporate culture with plenty of room for own initiatives;
- Be part of a great team within a dynamic and driven organization.
Do you want to know more about the vacancy? Please contact Vincent Prins (hiring manager) email@example.com.
Do you want to know more about the application procedure? Please contact Nicole Rouffaer (HR Business Partner) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you also want to work in an international, result-oriented, no-nonsense environment and does this vacancy appeal to you? Then respond via the application button below or send your CV with motivation letter to email@example.com.
An assessment is part of the selection procedure.