Global C&B Manager
What is your role?
De Heus is professionalizing its HR services in support of the growth of the company. We are looking for a Global C&B manager that enjoys working closely to the business. You will be our first global C&B manager and will therefore have an opportunity to have a large impact by further professionalizing our reward programs that underpin our culture and help drive our growth agenda.
Working on the basis of ‘one HQ, multiple locations’, this role is based in the Netherlands, from where we support our international entities (the other hub is Ho Chi Minh City). In this role you will engage with stakeholders on all levels that are needed to drive the agenda, including business leads, functional owners in Finance, Legal, and external partners. Given the size of the company and the ambition we have, the role provides ample room for putting your ideas into practice. We encourage entrepreneurship in all our positions and projects and expect you to take initiative to set your ideas & plans in motion.
Although the domain of HR and C&B is going to be similar to many other global companies, the context within which you will be working is very different. The success of our business relates to trust. This is the basis of the loyal relationships with our customers, but likewise with our internal teams. Trust is the basis for granting significant autonomy & decision making authority to professionals that know what they are doing. Similarly, driving a dynamic business like De Heus involves taking risks in the markets we serve. Therefore we do not fear mistakes, since these are part and parcel of being an entrepreneurial family owned business that is growing.
As a member of the HR leadership team, you work with other LT members to set the People agenda for De Heus. You will report into the Global HR Director. The global scope, the transformation (5-year roadmap) we are working on and the ownership of global C&B projects and change initiatives offers interesting opportunities to make a companywide impact.
What will you be doing?
- Lead and manage all aspects of compensation, benefits, salary, leveling, HR analytics, benchmarking data, monitor modern trends in compensation plans, performance plans, etc.
- Be the trusted advisor to both senior management and HR with regards to (design of) reward programs and policies. Effective collaboration with HR Business Partners (HRBP) and other HR functions is crucial. You will work closely with business and HR teams to resolve compensation and benefits issues, providing training to HR staff and business units on processes within the total rewards framework.
- Professionalize the annual Salary budget in line with deadlines and guidelines for Annual Strategic Plan submissions.
- Act as the contact person for external C&B partners and providers (payroll, pension, tax, etc.).
- Design and coordinate processes regarding international employment (LTA & STA policies, payroll, tax advisors, relocation and housing providers, etc.)
- Collaborate with our HRIS team to generate People Data and Analytics helping the HR Business Partners to use data insights to drive our talent agenda.
- Provide advice and leadership over broader HR change initiatives.
- Participate in external C&B networks and maintain external relationships.
What do we expect from you?
For this position we are looking for a professional with experience in the C&B domain, preferably gained at large international organizations. It is important that you know how to facilitate and drive teams and teamwork, so that you can make concrete contributions towards strategic reward projects. Of course we will thoroughly familiarize you with the specific sector knowledge of a global player in animal feed.
Other job requirements:
- You have a MSc in a relevant field (business, HR, finance, other).
- You are an enthusiastic team-player that motivates the HR teams towards delivering the desired result.
- Excellent planning & project and change management skills.
- You are able to leverage your communication and networking skills to build relationships internally & externally.
- You possess both analytical and conceptual skills that allow you to break problems down and create insight and structure in complex projects.
- Knowledge of HR processes and HRIS/payroll platforms.
- Knowledge of Excel.
- You are fluent in English, some knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
Do you want to know more about this vacancy or the application process? Please contact Lucas Ligtenberg, Manager Talent Acquisition & Recruitment (email@example.com).
Do you want to work in an international, result oriented, no-nonsense working environment and is this vacancy interesting for you? Please apply via the application button or send your CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
An assessment will be part of the application process.