Global Lead Engineer Infrastructure
Royal De Heus is an international organisation with around 10000 employees. With global knowledge we strive for local impact, so every Business unit (country) leads their own journey based on the shared knowledge in the group. We are cooperating more in an international setting and one of those areas is the Global Infrastructure. Would you like to contribute to this international journey? Then please apply to this role!
Global Lead Engineer Infrastructure
What will your role be?
You will work in the Global IT department (about 35 colleagues) in the IT Infrastructure & Services team. As Global Lead Engineer Infrastructure you lead a functional international team (in cooperation with the line managers from the different countries) which supports the globally used infrastructure components and you are responsible that the infrastructure standards are kept up-to-date and followed up. When a new country is added to the De Heus organization, the infrastructure onboarding is coordinated by you as well. Specific activities connected to the role:
- Hands-on support for starting BU’s
- Proactively work with business units to identify infrastructure requirements and implement measures that meet defined company policies and (international) standards
- Act as a consultant, in cooperation with the local infrastructure engineers to, implement the designed standards
- Guide and support the local IT teams to create improvement/implementation plans to come to the infrastructure set on the based standards
- Keep track of the market developments to update the service roadmap and standards
- Lead, sponsor or contribute to assigned projects and ensure execution and delivery both national as internationally
- Be the technical conscience for the global infrastructure community and challenge chosen technical implementations
What do we ask of you?
We ask the Global Lead Engineer Infrastructure to be the lead of the technical side of the global infrastructure.
- Education; Bachelor/ Master degree
- Proven track record of 8-10 years experience working in IT infrastructure
- Minimum of 3-4 years of experience in leading projects
- International working experience is a preference
- Experience related to the animal feed or production business is a preference
- The position requires a visionary leader with sound knowledge of business management and a working knowledge of infrastructure technologies.
- Proven track record and experience in developing IT infrastructure environments and related policies and procedures
- High degree of initiative, dependability and ability to work independent with limited to no supervision
- Fluent in Dutch and English
What do we offer?
Royal De Heus offers you a challenging position within a dynamic and international context. With us you will have every opportunity to make an impact and to make an important contribution to the realization of our strategy.
We believe our people are the engine of our growth; they are the driving force behind our ambitious goals. That is exactly why we invest in developing your talents. With us you get all the space to learn, grow and collaborate with colleagues all over the world. In short, an inspiring and enterprising working environment!
- A function of 32-40 hours per week within a company that is constantly evolving;
- 25 vacation days on a full-time basis plus the option to purchase an additional 10 days on an annual basis;
- A work from home policy;
- A company fitness scheme;
- Growth and development opportunities. We like people who keep raising the bar for themselves and we like to invest in our people;
- An entrepreneurial and informal corporate culture with plenty of room for own initiatives;
- Be part of a great team within a dynamic and driven organization.
Do you want to know more about the vacancy? Please contact Vincent Prins (hiring manager) firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you want to know more about the application procedure? Please contact Nicole Rouffaer (HR Business Partner) at email@example.com.
Do you also want to work in an international, result-oriented, no-nonsense environment and does this vacancy appeal to you? Then respond via the application button below or send your CV with motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
An assessment is part of the selection procedure.