International Nutritionist Aqua | Ede | Nederland
For our fast growing and developing aqua business, we are looking for an International Nutritionist Aqua who can help us to sustain and further extend our success.
What will your responsibilities be?
As an International Nutritionist Aqua you are responsible for providing nutritional support to our business units. Your goal is to improve technical and economical results of our customers, i.e. our farmers. And your focus will be on nutrition. Together with our researchers you develop and apply new concepts and feed programs suitable for local markets in order to create an outperforming range of feed products and services for our business units and our customers.
Next to the nutritional advice, you support the commercial departments in our business units by counselling, informing and training them. Next to this, you give advice on product development, competitive developments and customer needs. You maintain your network contacts in breeding organizations, nutritional suppliers and primary industry.
What do we expect from you?
- Master’s Degree in Animal Nutrition or related field with a specific focus on aquaculture and/or fish nutrition or gained by experience;
- A strong preference for at least 5 years’ relevant work experience in animal or aquaculture nutrition or a related field within aquaculture;
- An innovative mindset and drive to develop and maintain an optimal feed portfolio;
- Candidates can be characterized as: communicator, expert, trainer, resourceful;
- Exceptional communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills;
- Experience with different cultures and proven success working with people from various backgrounds has a preference;
- Candidates must be fluent in English;
- Willingness to travel internationally frequently: at least 25% of the time;
What do we offer?
Royal De Heus offers you a challenging position in a dynamic and international context. You will have the opportunity to truly make an impact and contribute to realizing our strategy.
Our employees are the energy that drive the progress of our fast-growing, highly ambitious organization. We invest in developing your talents and create a culture of continuous learning and development, no matter what role you are in. You will be given ample opportunity to learn, develop and collaborate with colleagues from all over the world.
We offer you a full-time contract with flexible hours, in an informal culture that offers trust, short lines and fast decision-making. An environment where there is ample room for entrepreneurship. room for self-initiative. You will receive a competitive remuneration package based on your knowledge and experience.
Would you like to know more about this vacancy? Please contact Lucas Ligtenberg, Hoek Consultants, phone +31 (0) 6 27040711 or e-mail email@example.com.
Would you like to apply now? Please click on the job application button below.
An assessment will be part of this recruitment procedure.