BI / Data Specialist | Ede | Netherlands
For our Global IT Department we are currently looking for a Business Intelligence / Data Specialist. In this position you design, develop and implement BI solutions. You advise Management and colleagues and build Proof of Concepts that give users action-oriented insights into their data.
What will your responsibilities be?
- You design, develop and implement BI solutions such as management dashboards, reports and analysis environments that are compatible with the used models.
- You develop, build and manage dashboards, cubes and data warehouses.
- You generate data from different sources and come up with management information.
- You advise management and colleagues about data architecture, Business Intelligence and data management.
- You use Microsoft Power BI
- You execute the management and maintenance of the total BI platform, working with databases ETL, FTP and Scripting. The data can be accessed from various SQL data sources (ERP and CRM).
What do we expect from you?
- Master level
- 5-8 years of work experience of which at least 3 years in BI Analytics
- Demonstrable experience in management information provision and working with databases, data quality and BI tooling.
- At least 3 years of experience in cubes, dashboards and possible reporting possibilities.
- Experience with data warehouse concepts, architectures and cube techniques form your basis.
What do we offer?
Royal De Heus offers you a challenging position in a dynamic and international context. You will have the opportunity to truly make an impact and contribute to realizing our strategy.
Our employees are the energy that drive the progress of our fast-growing, highly ambitious organization. We invest in developing your talents and create a culture of continuous learning and development, no matter what role you are in. You will be given ample opportunity to learn, develop and collaborate with colleagues from all over the world.
We offer you a full-time contract with flexible hours, in an informal culture that offers trust, short lines and fast decision-making. An environment where there is ample room for entrepreneurship. room for self-initiative. You will receive a competitive remuneration package based on your knowledge and experience.
Would you like to know more about this vacancy? Please contact Marsha Frederiks (Manager System Development & Maintenance), via 0318 - 675 268. Would you like to know more about the recruitment procedure? Please contact HR via Monique Schipper Global HR +31 318 675 500 or via email@example.com.