Learning & Development Manager
What makes this role special is the environment in which you will operate. Our learning interventions are not just about teaching the next trick or skill…they are about passing on our knowledge and culture and sustaining our community over generations. We realize that we can only hope to preserve our unique culture if we invest in connecting with our people regularly in transferring our specific way of working and knowledge, while at the same time using these learning moments to underpin and reinforce the trust in our relationships. We are a winning company for exactly this reason. Our success is built on our ability to keep investing in trust as a basis for running a company in a world increasingly dominated by compliance and control.
What is your role?
The L&D Manager is embedded in the Global HR team. De Heus HR is on a journey to professionalize the HR services in support of the growth of the company. In this role you will work together with colleagues in the L&D team, HR technology as well as our HRBP’s. Given the growth of the company and the ambition we have in building a learning organization the role provides ample room for development and putting your ideas into practice. We encourage entrepreneurship in all our positions and expect you to take initiative to set your plans in motion.
You will be responsible for monitoring and developing employees in all disciplines of our organization; from leadership and management via marketing & sales, IT, nutrition and production to logistics and quality. In addition, you guarantee the legally required expertise and certifications. You proactively investigate the knowledge and training needs and translate these into suitable solutions that match the culture and daily dynamics of De Heus.
Various concrete projects and tasks await you, such as:
- Further design and roll-out of our LMS (Cornerstone);
- Expanding and utilizing relationships with HR and the line managers in support of a proactive development policy;
- But you also guarantee and improve the quality of the existing programs and you develop new programs and (online) training modules independently or with external parties.
What do we expect from you?
For this position we are looking for a professional with experience in the field of L&D, preferably gained at a large organization. It is important that you know the L&D market and have a network with suppliers, so that you can make concrete contributions from the start. Of course we will thoroughly familiarize you with the specific processes of a global player in animal feed. It is also important that you have a positive attitude, persuasiveness and a creative, solution-oriented way of thinking.
Other job requirements:
- Experience in developing and providing training, also in English;
- Get energy from designing effective, innovative learning solutions;
- Experience with project management, budgeting and administrative processes;
- Ability to work systematically and structurally on increasing knowledge;
- Knowledge of Excel, knowledge of Power BI is a plus;
- Proficient in working with a LMS;
- And last but not least: knowledge of the Dutch language and culture is a big plus.
What do we offer?
De Heus is an award-winning employer with plenty of career opportunities. You will work within a rapidly growing and international company, where there is adequate room for personal development. We offer a 32 – 40 hours contract with a competitive remuneration package based on your qualifications and experience. And we offer flexible working hours and hybrid working.
Are you interested in this position? Then respond via the application button.
An assessment is part of the selection procedure.
Do you want to know more about this vacancy? Please contact Lan Le Do Ngoc (Global Head of People Development) via Natalie.Lan@deheus.com.
We do not appreciate acquisition in response to this vacancy.