Group Business Controller
”Challenging Group Business Controller position in an international, fast growing company” Do you want to have a real added value to the business? Are you eager to work at a company where no day looks the same and do you dare to advise and challenge our internal stakeholders? Interested in contributing to the further professionalization of our Business Intelligence and help build our growing company, together with 4 other Group Business Controllers? Then we are looking for you!
Group Business Controller
What will your responsibilities be?
- You will prepare the monthly business review which will give insight to senior management in the performance of your region;
- You are constantly ‘in control’ by means of analysis, company visits and close collaboration with our in- and external auditors;
- You will participate in our ‘digitalization think tank where we brainstorm, for example, about optimalisation of our consolidation software, BI tooling and KPI dashboarding;
- Stakeholder management: Board of Directors, Group Functional Directors, Business Group Directors, General Managers and Finance Managers. We encourage our Group Business Controllers to visit the business units in their region to meet your stakeholders in person and to get to know the story and people behind the numbers;
- The Group Business Controller acts as a sparring partner for the local finance teams;
- Analyze and advise on investment proposals and financing issues;
- You are heavily involved in the yearly budgeting process of your region, you support and challenge the local business unit;
- You identify improvement opportunities and carry them out.
What do we expect from you?
We are looking for an ambitious and entrepreneurial Group Business Controller with the following skills: a finance expert with an academic level of thinking (knowledge of Dutch GAAP, ERP systems and AO/IC). You have great communication skills to impact in- and external stakeholders and feel comfortable working with people with various cultural backgrounds. It is also very important that you bring the following:
- University degree in a finance related major such as accountancy, business administration, business economics or related;
- Minimum of 4 years of working experience in a similar role at a multinational or at an accounting firm with a proven track record in Financial Control;
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office, including Excel and Power Point;
- Tech and tools savvy (ERP, BI, consolidation- and reporting systems);
- Advanced level in the English language, written and oral, is a must. Dutch is considered a big plus.
What do we offer?
- A challenging position, 32-40 hrs a week, in a growing international company;
- A hybrid workplace, where you can work partially from home;
- A lease car or mobility budget;
- 25 vacation days plus the option to buy an additional 10 days on a yearly basis;
- Company sponsored Dutch lessons;
- Re-imbursement of relocation expenses;
- Discount on a gym membership via ‘Bedrijfsfitness Nederland’;
- (International) career path and growth opportunities. We appreciate and invest in people who challenge themselves and us;
- An entrepreneurial and informal company culture with a lot of freedom to take initiative. Let’s not wait till next year and when it is approved in the budget, let’s act NOW!;
- Become part of a professional team in a dynamic and constantly changing environment. On Friday we invite you to join our TGIF drink!
Would you like to know more about this vacancy? Please contact Wim van Soest (Group Director Controlling & Accounting) via email@example.com .
Would you like to know more about this vacancy? Please contact Nicole Rouffaer (HR Business Partner) via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Would you like to work in an international, dynamic, fast paced environment and does this opportunity appeal to you? Then apply directly by clicking on the job application button or send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
An assessment is part of this procedure.